Teachers and the School Admin can add school classrooms.
On the Zenva Schools platform, a classroom works like a folder. It organizes student names. Courses are then assigned to a classroom; any student in that classroom can access the course.
When you create a classroom, there is an option to populate the class with students from an existing classroom.
Creating a classroom
- Log in to your account.
- Click the Classrooms menu link.
- On the Classrooms page, click Create Classroom.
- In the pop-up window, add a unique name.
- Add the Grade year for the classroom (optional).
- Check the box to populate the classroom with students from an existing class. (optional)
- Click Save.
- If you check the Add students box, click the drop-down menu and select a classroom.