Users can reset their password via our password reset tool at any time as long as they have a valid, registered email with their Zenva Schools account. While this will always be the case with Teachers and School Admins, students using fake emails or usernames for login will need to contact their teachers for assistance in resetting their password.
Resetting a password
- Go to the Zenva Schools homepage.
- Click the Log In menu link.
- On the next page, click Lost your password?.
- On the next page, enter your email address.
- Click the Get New Password button.
- Open your email.
- Copy the link and paste it into a new browser tab.
- Use the generated password (or create a new one).
For Teachers and School Admins, we enforce strong passwords that should be 8-20 characters and include one capital and one number.
Students may have weak passwords with a minimum of 4 characters required.
- Click Save Password.
- Log in to Zenva Schools with the new password.