If a user can't remember their password, go to the Zenva Schools reset page and use the reset feature. On the reset page, Zenva Schools sends an email message with a password reset link.
Please note the reset tool only works if the user has a valid email address registered with the account. Students using usernames will not be able to use this tool and should contact their teachers for assistance.
What if the email does not come?
If the message doesn't arrive, try one or all of these steps.
- Check your spam folder. Sometimes email clients misread reset messages from Zenva Schools.
- Wait a few minutes. The message might be on its way.
- If you are at work, contact the IT manager. Perhaps the local network firewall blocks email from Zenva Schools. Ask the IT department to whitelist our domain, schools.zenva.com.
If none of these steps work, here is another way to solve the problem:
- Students can ask Teachers or School Admins to reset their passwords.
- Teachers can ask the School Admin to reset their passwords.
- If the School Admin has a problem, they can contact the Zenva Schools support desk and open a ticket.