While we've been proactive in making sure our platform is not likely to be blocked, occasionally our services do still get blocked - particularly at an individual school level. This can include the whole site being blocked, or certain features such as our videos, our live coding lessons, or similar being blocked.
If you are blocked from our site, or simply want to proactively make sure you don't get blocked, the best solution is to contact the principal of your school or your school's IT department. In general, they will have the most power in making sure you can access our content smoothly.
As a helpful note regardless of the situation, your school will need to allow all the following domains in order for our platform to work:
- https://schools.zenva.com (Website)
- https://glot.zenva.com/ (Live coding snippets)
- https://mp.zenva.com (Product analytics)
- https://zavideoplatform.streaming.mediaservices.windows.net (Video streaming 1)
- https://zavideoplatform.keydelivery.eastus.media.azure.net (Video streaming 2)
- https://zalargeprojectfiles.blob.core.windows.net/ (Heavy course files)
In addition, some of the live coding snippets that are embedded in the lessons are loaded from external services that also needed to be whitelisted: